Happiness is... Many Dealers at the Seattle Miniature Show March 4 - 5, 2017
These dealers have worked long hours to create and assemble their miniatures for you. Some of them have traveled across the country to the Northwest, while others live closer. Their specialties are noted, so be sure to ask questions about their area of expertise. Check back often to see additions to this growing list of Seattle Miniature Show Dealers. Happiness is... many dealers all in one place!
Dealers Committed to Your Happiness in 2017
• D. Sierck Ltd. - Debbie Heard - California
I specialize in quality/artisan estate items. Many wonderful artisan pieces from the past. I also carry Jeannetta Kendall and Lola Originals lines.
• Vilia Miniature - Rosalia Comugnero - ITALY!
We carry unfinished furniture, hand made furniture, kits and accessories
• Acquisto Silver Co. - Pete Acquisto - IGMA Fellow
Sterling silver miniature reproductions of antique silver tea sets, serving pieces, candlesticks, candelabrum, table ornaments, tureens, bowls, banks, etc. 1:12 scale.
• Mini Masterpieces - Dick & Irene Hines
Chicken coops, rabbit hutches, trellis, benches, furniture, carousels, hand-sculptured food and cats; stitched rugs and pictures; hand-painted pewter and plastic, custom designed florals and plants.
• Modern Miniature Magic - Valerie Hearst
Kitchen items, comfort food and Pampered Pets - mainly 1:12 scale
• Dot's Doll House - Dot Evans
Hand-crafted items including holidays, ladies' accessories, kitchen, yard & garden, plus much more
• Hestia House - Ilisha Helfman
Buttons, buckles, signs, doilies, pop-up dollhouses
websites: www.hestiahouse.com and www.leafpdx.com
• Cascade Miniatures of Oregon - Dick & Luci Hanson
Display cases for 1" and 1/4" scale; LED supplies, room boxes
• Newton's Apple - Leslie Starker
Bedding including pieced quilts, crocheted bedspreads and pllows; cross stitch, original oil paintings and more!
• Fullrich Miniature - Chokdee Yeeprae - Bangkok, Thailand - N E W !
Tableware (ceramic plates, cups, bowls, mugs, utensils, tea sets, coffee sets, etc.), kitchenware, food, desserts, bottles, displays and accessories
• CJN Miniatures - Connie Bigelow
Dollhouse furniture, accessories, artisan made items, cross stitch rugs, knit items, food, and more.
• A-1 Dollhouse Miniatures - Debbie Swanson
Unique vintage 1" scale furniture, dollhouses, handmade food trays, hats, shoes, and porcelain dolls and room boxes.
• Wright Guide Miniatures - Grover Ledyard - IGMA Artisan
Handcrafted accessories in 1" to 1' scale. Vignettes - Garage - Printing Shop - Soda Fountain
• Scaling Down the Past - Lauren Jorelle
Whimsical miniature dinosaurs, miniature bear rugs and mini fossils.
• Carla's Designs - Carla Gaustad
European imports - foods, dolls, jewelry, toys, decorative accessories. Also some arrangements by Carla.
• Itty Bitty Builder - Larry & Betty Herman
High quality furniture and accessories, Porcelain teapots, hand-blown cranberry glass, miniature bears
• Nancy Richmond
New and slightly used minis from my personal collection.
• Diamond Dust Miniatures - Cindy Diamond
Steampunk hats, pre-filled cabinets, miscellaneous Halloween and Christmas items and 1/2 scale Lees Line furniture
• Miniature Oil Paintings by Jon Olson - Jon Olson
Original and replica oil paintings
• Marion's Merry Minis - Priscilla Washington
There is something for everyone at the Marion’s Merry Minis table! We offer Sewing machines and decorated sewing furniture, sewing supplies and accessories; handcrafted camping, hunting and fishing equipment, picnic and beach supplies; Uniquely decorated beds; Mattresses, sheets, blankets, quilts and pillows; Cats, dogs and pet accessories; Flowering garden trellises; Fabric squares and grab bags; NEW Mini technology (computers, etc.) and NEW Mini books (sewing, cooking, gardening, hobby, etc.) ALSO New! Half scale Southwest unfinished dollhouses. Be sure to stop by!
• Layne's Fine Miniatures - Layne Halliday - IGMA Artisan
• D & K Enterprises - Karla Smith - Oregon
1/4" flower kits and packaged flower parts; 1/3" resin furniture and fireplaces
• NAME Region N-3 - Alaska, Idaho, WA & OR
National Association of Miniature Enthusiasts
Donated items sold by volunteer members of NAME to support Region N-3 projects.
• The Dolls' Cobbler - Sylvia Rountree - Maryland
1"=1' leather shoes, luggage and ladies' hats. Equestrian items by others.
• Fern Vasi Dolls - Fern Vasi - IGMA Artisan
Sculpted porcelain dolls
• CheckMouse Miniatures (Heckart Junction) --Claudia Heckart - N E W !
Authorized dealer of Hart's Desire miniatures with house and furniture kits in 1:48 and :144 scales. Also carrying miscellaneous items in the 1:12 scale.
• Sue Herber - IGMA Artisan
Mostly small scale minis (1/4" and smaller) structure kits and finished furnishings.
• A.R.K. Miniature Enterprises - Robert Kindell - N E W !
Russian paper houses and accessories; Metal Earth
• Small Talk Miniatures - Jan and Mary Ronning
Handmade wicker furniture, baskets, cross stitch, rugs and an array of estate items.
• Oregon Dollhouse & Miniatures - Sheri O'Brien
1" accessories and hand-made rugs
• Country Store Miniatures - Jim & Carol Olinger
We have 1", 1/2", 1/4" items, doll house accessories, and furniture.
• Diminutive Details - Nancy Petley
All scales - laser cut trim, decorative accents, furniture and accessories
• Twin Heart - Pat Richmond
Handmade miniature flowers; fruits, and vegetables that look good enough to eat! Peas in the pod; peelable onions
• Mountain Creek Miniatures - Beth Pothen
1" scale hand-made landscaping, holiday items, bed & bath, food, and wizard items.
• Jeannie Lindquist - IGMA Artisan
Highly detailed botanically correct flowers/plants/flower kits; draped, electrified and decorated tables; book "Mostly Paper" by Jeannie
• Origami Owl - Inell Kirkpatrick - N E W !
1/4 scale 3D charms - for lockets - used for craft projects also. Many of my customers buy them for miniature craft projects.
• Carl's Miniatures - Carl Bronsdon
Food, Candy, Holiday items
• Stewart Dollhouse Creations - Ruth Stewart
We specialize in handcrafted cakes and pastries. We make molds along with an ever-growing line of laser cut doilies and kits. We have a huge variety of 3D printed items.
• Linda Dolan
New and gently used miniatures from personal collection. Vintage plastic 3/4" scale Renwal, Ideal, Marx, etc. Vintage paper and cardboard houses and rooms. Handmade accessories and décor items from 1980's artisans.
• Corner Sweet Corner - Maria Kuzavkova - NEW!
Finished and lightened Alpine dollhouse RGD toys. A few room boxes made by me for book shelves.
• Aristocratic Attic - Julia Stewart
Ballet Tutus, gowns, hats, purses, beds, Christmas trees, Halloween
• Jim Pounder Sculptures - Jim Pounder - IGMA Artisan
Bronze Sculptures/Designer Lighting
• Saman Shojaei - NEW!
Persian Miniature Houses
• Young at Heart - Debbie Young
1/4" house and furniture kits - historically inspired houses - furniture kits and accessories, too. One stop shop for the Quarter Scale enthusiast.