Happiness is... Many Dealers at the Seattle Miniature Show
March 3 & 4, 2018
These dealers have worked long hours to create and assemble their miniatures for you. Some of them have traveled across the country to the Northwest, while others live closer. Their specialties are noted, so be sure to ask questions about their area of expertise. Check back often to see additions to this growing list of Seattle Miniature Show Dealers. Happiness is... many dealers all in one place!
Dealers Committed to Your Happiness in 2018
• D. Sierck Ltd. - Debbie Heard - California
I specialize in quality/artisan estate items. Many wonderful artisan pieces from the past. I also carry Jeannetta Kendall and Lola Originals lines.
• Modern Miniature Magic - Valerie Hearst - California
Kitchen items, comfort food and Pampered Pets - mainly 1:12 scale
• Country Store Miniatures - Jim & Carol Olinger -Washington
We have 1", 1/2", 1/4" items, doll house accessories, building supplies and furniture.
• Nancy Richmond - California
New and slightly used minis from my personal collection.
• CJN Miniatures - Connie Bigelow - Washington
Dollhouse furniture, accessories, artisan made items, cross stitch rugs, knit items, food, and more.
• Stewart Dollhouse Creations - Ruth Stewart - Montana
We specialize in handcrafted cakes and pastries. We make molds along with an ever-growing line of laser cut doilies and kits. We have a huge variety of 3D printed items.
• Lola Originals - Lola Renner - N E W ! California
Unique handcrafted holiday candies and displays, gourmet foods, Gingerbread houses, etc. One-of-a-kind creations.
• Sandra Wall Rubin - Sandra Wall - IGMA Fellow
N E W ! - Illinois
Beautiful floral arrangements and plansts, including 16th Century Dutch Masters paintings, as well as all types and styles of floral arrangements for use in any setting.
• Jeannie Lindquist - IGMA Artisan - Washington
Highly detailed botanically correct flowers/plants/flower kits; draped, electrified and decorated tables; lamps, biscuit tins, and her book "Mostly Paper" by Jeannie
• Asta Minis - Kathryn Gooding - N E W ! - California
Vintage and discontinued Bespaq. Production samples, factory samples and items never added to the line. Discounted prices.
• Joan Wheatley's Creations - Joan Wheatley - IGMA Artisan - N E W ! - South Carolina
Handpainted Hindeloopen (Dutch) furniture, collector cases, original treehouses, and tiny porcelain sculpted animals (mostly mice)
• Young at Heart - Debbie Young - California
One stop shop for 1/4" house kids, furniture kits and accessories Always something new!
• Lindsey Cunningham Miniatures - Lindsey Cunningham - Washington
Miniature beds, flower arrangements, necklaces and bottles
• Moe Miniatures - Ruth Moe - Washington
Laser cut kits (cherry), furniture and accessory kits (mahogany) from Great Britain, free form embroidered items and trim. Furniture from my own collection.
• Dragonfly International - Deb Laue - California
Kits, Supplies, Fabric, Lace and Trim
• Designing Ways - Carol Moore - N E W !
My own line of ready-made bedding sets, silk & cotton fabrics, area rugs, modern furniture, Lee's Line furniture, ready-made and custom window treatment.
• D & K Enterprises - Karla Smith - Washington
1/4" flowers and supplies
• NAME Region N-3 - Alaska, Idaho, WA & OR
National Association of Miniature Enthusiasts
Donated items sold by volunteer members of NAME to support Region N-3 projects.
• The Dolls' Cobbler - Sylvia Rountree - Maryland
1"=1' leather shoes, luggage and ladies' hats. Equestrian items by others.
• CheckMouse Miniatures (Heckart Junction) --Claudia Heckart - Washington
Authorized dealer of Hart's Desire miniatures with house and furniture kits in 1:48 and :144 scales. Also carrying miscellaneous items in the 1:12 scale.
• Twin Heart - Pat Richmond - California
Handmade miniature flowers; fruits, and vegetables that look good enough to eat! Peas in the pod; peelable onions
• Layne's Fine Miniatures - Layne Halliday - Colorado
1/12 scale furniture of different periods all hand-made by Layne
• Red Dragon Pottery - Troy Schmidt - N E W !
IGMA Fellow - California
High quality 1/12 scale wheel-thrown porcelain replicas of historic ceramics and contemporary art for discerning collectors
• Mountain Creek Miniatures - Beth Pothen - Washington
1" scale hand-made landscaping, holiday items, bed & bath, food, and wizard items.
• Small Talk Miniatures - Jan and Mary Ronning - Washington
We have handmade baskets, wicker furniture in several sizes. flower arrangements and an array of estate items.
• Laminiworld - Angela Lee - N E W ! - California
1:24 miniature kits and 1:48 scale miniatures in glass ball.
• Sue Herber - IGMA Artisan - Washington
Mostly small scale minis (1/4" and smaller) structure kits and finished furnishings.
• Mini Masterpieces - Dick & Irene Hines - Oregon
Chicken coops, rabbit hutches, trellis, benches, furniture, carousels, hand-sculptured fruit vegetables and cats; stitched rugs and pictures; hand-painted pewter and plastic, custom designed florals and plants.
• Carl's Miniatures - Carl Bronsdon - Washington
Food, Candy, Holiday items
• Newton's Apple - Leslie Starker - Oregon
Bedding including pieced quilt sets and crocheted bedspread sets; lots of pllows; framed cross stitch pictures, silhouettes, original paintings, jewelry and purses!
• Carla's Designs - Carla Gaustad - California
European imports - (foods, dolls, clothing, decorative accessories). Also Carla's Designs/holiday items.
• Dot's Doll House - Dot Evans
Hand-crafted items including holidays, ladies' accessories, kitchen, yard & garden, plus much more
Below are the dealers who were there in March of 2017.
We're hoping they will all return!
• Saman Shojaei - NEW!
Persian Miniature Houses
• Jim Pounder Sculptures - Jim Pounder - IGMA Artisan
Bronze Sculptures/Designer Lighting
• Diamond Dust Miniatures - Cindy Diamond
Steampunk hats, pre-filled cabinets, miscellaneous Halloween and Christmas items and 1/2 scale Lees Line furniture
• Itty Bitty Builder - Larry & Betty Herman
High quality furniture and accessories, Porcelain teapots, hand-blown cranberry glass, miniature bears
• Origami Owl - Inell Kirkpatrick - N E W !
1/4 scale 3D charms - for lockets - used for craft projects also. Many of my customers buy them for miniature craft projects.
• Marion's Merry Minis - Priscilla Washington
There is something for everyone at the Marion’s Merry Minis table! We offer Sewing machines and decorated sewing furniture, sewing supplies and accessories; handcrafted camping, hunting and fishing equipment, picnic and beach supplies; Uniquely decorated beds; Mattresses, sheets, blankets, quilts and pillows; Cats, dogs and pet accessories; Flowering garden trellises; Fabric squares and grab bags; NEW Mini technology (computers, etc.) and NEW Mini books (sewing, cooking, gardening, hobby, etc.) ALSO New! Half scale Southwest unfinished dollhouses. Be sure to stop by!
• Fullrich Miniature - Chokdee Yeeprae - Bangkok, Thailand - N E W !
Tableware (ceramic plates, cups, bowls, mugs, utensils, tea sets, coffee sets, etc.), kitchenware, food, desserts, bottles, displays and accessories
• Acquisto Silver Co. - Pete Acquisto - IGMA Fellow
Sterling silver miniature reproductions of antique silver tea sets, serving pieces, candlesticks, candelabrum, table ornaments, tureens, bowls, banks, etc. 1:12 scale.
• A.R.K. Miniature Enterprises - Robert Kindell - N E W !
Russian paper houses and accessories; Metal Earth
• Aristocratic Attic - Julia Stewart
Ballet Tutus, gowns, hats, purses, beds, Christmas trees, Halloween
• Corner Sweet Corner - Maria Kuzavkova - NEW!
Finished and lightened Alpine dollhouse RGD toys. A few room boxes made by me for book shelves.
• Linda Dolan
New and gently used miniatures from personal collection. Vintage plastic 3/4" scale Renwal, Ideal, Marx, etc. Vintage paper and cardboard houses and rooms. Handmade accessories and décor items from 1980's artisans.
• Scaling Down the Past - Lauren Jorelle
Whimsical miniature dinosaurs, miniature bear rugs and mini fossils.
• Wright Guide Miniatures - Grover Ledyard - IGMA Artisan
Handcrafted accessories in 1" to 1' scale. Vignettes - Garage - Printing Shop - Soda Fountain
• A-1 Dollhouse Miniatures - Debbie Swanson
Unique vintage 1" scale furniture, dollhouses, handmade food trays, hats, shoes, and porcelain dolls and room boxes.
• Diminutive Details - Nancy Petley
All scales - laser cut trim, decorative accents, furniture and accessories
• Oregon Dollhouse & Miniatures - Sheri O'Brien
1" accessories and hand-made rugs
• Vilia Miniature - Rosalia Comugnero - ITALY!
We carry unfinished furniture, hand made furniture, kits and accessories
• Fern Vasi Dolls - Fern Vasi - IGMA Artisan
Sculpted porcelain dolls