Happiness is... Many Dealers at the Seattle Miniature Show
March 7 & 8, 2020
These dealers have worked long hours to create and assemble their miniatures for you. Some of them have traveled across the country to the Northwest, while others live closer. Their specialties are noted, so be sure to ask questions about their area of expertise. Check back often to see additions to this growing list of Seattle Miniature Show Dealers. Happiness is... many dealers all in one place!
Committed to Your Happiness in 2020
Watch to see the dealer list grow.
• NAME Region N-3 - Alaska, Idaho, WA & OR
National Association of Miniature Enthusiasts
Donated items sold by volunteer members of NAME to support Region N-3 projects.
• Once More With Feeling - Anne Kitaeff -
N E W !
• D. Sierck Ltd. - Debbie Heard - California
I specialize in estate miniatures and carry the entire stock of original Bespaq furniture. 1", 1/2" & 1/4" scale miniatures.
Dealers Who Came in 2019.
Watch to see the dealer list grow for 2020
• Itty Bitty Builders - Larry & Betty Herman - California
Furniture, Glasscraft, Valerie Casson teaports, Maureen Thomas clowns and Raggity Ann & Andy dolls. Sue Wilkes animals.
• Pat Boldt Dolls - Pat Boldt - Kansas - IGMA Artisan
Handmade china painted porcelain dolls - all scales. Over 800 different faces. Dressed and undressed. Supplies.
• Vilia Miniature - Rosalia Cohugnero - Italy
Helping the show to be an international one!
Unfinished furniture, accessories also in 1:24 scale
• Sue Herber - Sue Herber - Washington - IGMA Artisan
Mostly finished and furnished 1/4" scale structures, some kits, some finished furnishings, some 1" scale structure kits.
• Small Talk Miniatures - Jan and Mary Ronning - Washington
We have mostly handmade wicker furniture, baskets, cross stitch rugs, pillows, door mats. Flowers, dolls and vintage estate finds.
• Twin Heart - Pat Richmond - California
Handmade 1" scale miniature flowers, food, kitchen items, and garden accessories
• Moe Miniatures - Ruth Moe - Washington
Laser cut kits (cherry), trim, free form embroidery, Mahogany furniture kits from Great Britain, German Christmas decorations.
• Miniatures & More - Connie Bigelow - Washington
Dollhouse Miniatures, Dolls, Artian items. Once again featuring our $5.00 table. Dollhouse Miniature Kits in 1", 1/2" & 1/4" as well as vendor display stair displays. Offering customizable shadow & room boxes.
• Designing Ways - Carol Moore - California
Bedding sets, modern & classic 1:12 scale furniture, dressed beds, area rugs, window treatments, extensive line of modern & mid-century furniture.
• CheckMouse Miniatures (Heckart Junction) --Claudia Heckart - Washington
Kits for furniture and houses in 1:48 and 1:144 scales. Furniture in 1:12 and 1:24 scales; various trims and decorative accents for 1:12 scale (adaptable for the smaller scales also).
• Newton's Apple - Leslie Starker - Oregon
One-inch scale pieced quilt sets and crocheted bedspread sets; lots of pillows; cross stitch, silhouettes, original paintings, jewelry and more!
• Carla's Designs - Carla Gaustad - California
European imports - (toys, foods, dolls, jewelry, and decorative accessories).
• Acquisto Silver Co. - Pete Acquisto - IGMA Fellow & NAME Academy of Honor - Arizona
Sterling silver miniature reproductions of antique silver tea sets, serving pieces, candlesticks, candelabrum, table ornaments, tureens, bowls, banks, etc. 1:12 scale.
• Fern Vasi Dolls - Fern Vasi - IGMA Artisan - Arizona
Hand-sculpted porcelain dolls
• Dorothy's Doo-Dads - Dorothy Hansen - Washington
Items for a sewing room, craft room, yarn shop or fabric store. 1" scale quilt kits. Kits in all scales for the do-it-yourselfers.
• Modern Miniature Magic - Valerie Hearst - California
Kitchen items, comfort food and Pampered Pets - mainly 1:12 scale
• Laminiworld - Angela Lee - California
1:24 miniature kits and 1:12 scale dollhouse miniature accessories
• Dorothy's Doo-Dads - Dorothy Hansen - Washington
Items for a sewing room, craft room, yarn shop or fabric store. 1" scale quilt kits. Kits in all scales for the do-it-yourselfer.
• Jeannie Lindquist - IGMA Artisan - Washington
Highly detailed botanically correct flowers/plants/flower kits. Draped, electrified and decorated tables and lamps. Book "Mostly Paper" by Jeannie.
• Anderson Originals - Maggie Anderson - New Hampshire
Handcrafted mini bears, dolls & accessories
• The Dolls' Cobbler - Sylvia Rountree - Maryland -
NAME Academy of Honor and recipient of NAME Mel Prescott Award AND an IGMA Artisan
1"=1' leather shoes and luggage, ladies' accessories by others.
• Stewart Dollhouse Creations - Ruth Stewart - Montana
Handcrafted cakes, cupcakes and pastries in 1:12, 1:24 and 1:48 scales. We have a huge line of silicone molds, laser cut doilies and kits along with 30 statues and tons of 1:48 accessories.
• Nancy Richmond - Washington
New and slightly used items from a collector's collection.
• Dollhouse Lane - Laura Crain - California
Handpainted furniture, floral and garden arrangements
• Oregon Dollhouse & Miniatures - Sheri O'Brien - Oregon
I make ponds, flower arrangements, working lamps, Hankie dresses for decoratiojn. I also have many items for decorating a dollhouse from baby rattles to paper weights.
• Mini Masterpieces - Dick & Irene Hines - Oregon
Hand painted Chrysnban and pewter, fimo fruits and vegetables, plants, florals and stitchery. Stick built chicken coops, rabbit hutches, benches and furniture.
• Country Store Miniatures - Jim & Carol Olinger -Washington
We have 1", 1/2", 1/4" items, doll house accessories, building supplies and furniture.
• Linda Dolan - Washington
Returning after a year's hiatus. Collectibles and vintage; wood, metal, plastic & paper
• Carl's Miniatures - Carl Bronsdon - Washington
Food, Holiday items, Candy
• Aristocratic Attic - Julia Stewart - Washington
Ballet Tutus, gowns, hats, purses, flamingos, Christmas trees, Christmas wreaths, Halloween, furniture
• Mountain Creek Miniatures - Beth Pothen - Washington
1" scale hand-made food, landscaping, holiday items, bed & bath, and wizard items.
• Heirloom Elegance - Abby Carlson - Washington
Fine French laces as well as vintage and antique lace; silk ribbon; silk fabric; tiny trims; no hole beads; bunka; beautifully costumed dolls and mannequins. You will find all you need to costume a doll or a house.
• Frogmorton Studios - Rik Pierce - Washington
Rik's original dollhouse castings for windows, doors, dormers, gargoyles, fireplaces, and miscellaneous. Also his two books, "The Magical World of Rik Pierce" and Rik's "Techniques Tutorial"
• Yvonne Baird and Eleonora Czyzewski Dolls - NEW! - Washington
Antique and Vintage Dollhouse Dolls, Furniture & Miscellaneous Miniature Accessories
• Layne's Fine Miniatures - Layne Halliday - Colorado
1/12 scale furniture of different periods all hand-made by Layne
• Alpen Haus (Edelweiss Miniatures) - Gayle Griffith- Washington
Miniature food in 1" and 1/2" scale. Also quilts, pillows, Christmas stockings - but mostly food
• Lindsey Cunningham Miniatures - Lindsey Cunningham - Washington
Furniture, accessories, plants and hats
• Moorhouse Miniatures - Beverley Marchildon N E W ! Canada. Helping the show to be an international one.
Fine hand crafted stone miniatures, vases, bowls, goblet, tables, sculptures, fire places, lighting and other decorative items.
• A WeeBitTeeny Modern Mini's Inc. - Lisa Hicks -
N E W ! California.
We offer modern options in furnishings, decor and beautiful battery operated lighting.