Happiness is... Many Dealers at the Seattle Miniature Show
March 6 & 7, 2021
These dealers have worked long hours to create and assemble their miniatures for you. Some of them have traveled across the country to the Northwest, while others live closer. Their specialties are noted, so be sure to ask questions about their area of expertise. Check back often to see additions to this growing list of Seattle Miniature Show Dealers. Happiness is... many dealers all in one place!
Committed to Your Happiness in 2021
Watch the dealer list grow.
• NAME Region N-3 - Alaska, Idaho, WA & OR
National Association of Miniature Enthusiasts
Donated items sold by volunteer members of NAME to support Region N-3 projects.
• Once More With Feeling - Anne Kitaeff - Washington - N E W !
• The Dolls' Cobbler - Sylvia Rountree - Maryland -
NAME Academy of Honor and recipient of NAME Mel Prescott Award AND an IGMA Artisan
1"=1' leather shoes and luggage, ladies' accessories by others.
• Hound Dog Studio - Charlotte Atcher - Washington
House and accessory kits in 1", 1/4" and 1/144" scales. 3D printed items by "Mr. C". New minis designed for this show.
• Dorothy's Doo-Dads - Dorothy Hansen -Washington
Items for a sewing room, craft room, yarn shop or fabric store. 1" scale quilt kits. Kits in all scales for the do-it-yourselfers.
• Nancy Richmond - Washington
New and slightly used collected minis from my personal collection.
• Country Store Miniatures - Jim & Carol Olinger - Washington
1", 1/2", 1/4" scale furniture, lumber and accessories
• Pat Boldt Dolls - Pat Boldt - Kansas - IGMA Artisan
Handmade china painted porcelain dolls - all scales. Over 800 different faces. Dressed and undressed. Supplies.
• Carl's Miniatures - Carl Bronsdon - Washington
Food, Holiday items, Candy
• Mini-Gems - Barbara Meyer - Illinois
Small animals and accessories. Also small figures and toys in all scales.
• Modern Miniature Magic - Valerie Hearst - California
Pampered Pets in 1:12 and 1:48 scales; Pampered People supplies; craft suppies; kitchen kitchen items
• Jeannie Lindquist - IGMA Artisan - Washington
Botanically correct detailed flowers/plants/flower kits. Draped, electrified and decorated tables and lamps. Book "Mostly Paper" by Jeannie.
• Young at Heart - Debbie Young - California
One stop shop for all your 1/4" needs - historically accurate 1/4" house kits as well as the furniture kits and accessories to fille them. Kits range from easy to assemble "Around the World" shops to a detailed Log Cabin.
• A WeeBitTeeny Modern Mini's Inc. - Lisa Hicks -
N E W ! California.
We offer modern options in furnishings, decor and beautiful battery operated lighting.
• Fern Vasi Dolls - Fern Vasi - IGMA Artisan - Arizona
Hand-sculpted porcelain dolls
• Sugarbird Hollow - Corie Baker - Oregon
Whimsical, strange, and magical miniatures in 1/12 scale.
• Moonflower Minis - Kristin Rogersdotter - Oregon
I specialize in English & Japanese style floral designs & accessories; custom flower & bed kits; and vintage & modern bedlinens. I will be bringing a large assortment of vintage & oollectible furniture!
• Dollhouse Land - Laura Crain - California
Florals, painted furniture, shabby chic, and the fun stuff in between.
• Miniature Estates -Elizabeth (Liz) Larsen - Utah
A large assortment of used 1:12 furniture, accessories and dolls
website: www.Facebook.com/Miniature Estates
• Miniatures & More - Connie Bigelow - Washington
Bespaq & Ruetter porcelain items in all scale, estate items, $5 table, and $1 & $5 grab bags.
• Alki Beach Miniatures - Sandi Bender - Washington
• LaNette Hime - Washington
Large mixture of items that belonged to my mother as she had her own business in California. New items and Artisan pieces.
• Keith Robertson - Darleen's Dollhouse Shoppe -Washington
Miniature rugs and carpets
• D. Sierck Ltd. - Debbie Heard - California
I specialize in estate miniatures and carry the entire stock of original Bespaq furniture. 1", 1/2" & 1/4" scale miniatures.
• Twin Heart - Pat Richmond - California
Handmade 1" scale miniature flowers, food, kitchen items, and garden accessories
• Aristocratic Attic - Julia Stewart - California
Ballet tutus, hats, purses, Christma, Halloween, gowns, castle crafts.
• Volker Arnold - IGMA - Dresden, Germany
His coming means we can say Seattle Show is International !!
Wooden miniature DIY kits, Christmas houses, rooms, troys, scale from 1/12 - 1/600.
• Sue Herber - IGMA Artisan - Washington
Mostly 1/4" accessories and finished structures. Some kits. Some 1" miniatures including European items.
• Newton's Apple - Lesslie Starker - Oregon
Pieced quilt sets, pillows, cross stitch, silhouettes, original photos, original paintings, crocheted bedspread sets, beaded jewelry and purses and more!
• Mountain Creek Miniatures - Beth Pothen - Washington
1" scale hand-made food, landscaping, holiday items, bed & bath, and wizard items.
• Stewart Dollhouse Creations - Ruth Stewart - Montana
1:12, 1:24 and 1:48 handmade cakes and pastries. Huge line of silicone molds, 3D printed accessories in all scales. Laser cut kits and beautiful laser cut doilies.
• Lori's Little Things - Lori Turner-Dolinsek - California
1" scale and half-inch scale furniture and accessories
• Mini Masterpieces - Dick & Irene Hines - Oregon
Hand painted Chrysnban and pewter, fimo fruits and vegetables, plants, and stitchery. Stick built chicken coops, rabbit hutches, bird cages, benches and furniture.
• Small Talk Miniatures - Jan and Mary Ronning - Washington
Hand crafted baskets, wicker furniture, cross stitch items, and crocheted rugs. Dolls and vintage estate finds.
• Heirloom Elegance - Abby Carlson - Washington
Fine French laces as well as vintage and antique lace; silk ribbon; silk fabric; tiny trims; no hole beads; bunka; beautifully costumed dolls and mannequins. You will find all you need to costume a doll or a house.
• Acquisto Silver Co. - Pete Acquisto - IGMA Fellow & NAME Academy of Honor and recipient of Mel Prescott Award - Arizona
Sterling silver miniature reproductions of antique silver tea sets, serving pieces, candlesticks, candelabrum, table ornaments, tureens, bowls, etc. 1:12 scale.
• Asta Mnis - Kathryn Gooding - California
Samples, close-outs and repaired miniatures from some of the finest makers,, including Bespaq, JBM and others.
• Miniature Pets by Bridget McCarty - California
Miniature pets and scenes
• Anderson Originals - Maggy Andersom - New Hampshire
Handcrocheted mini teddies, clothes for tiny porcelain dolls & mini vignettes
• Linda Dolan - Washington
Collectibles and vintage wood, metal, plastic & paper
• Alpen Haus (Edelweiss Miniatures) - Gayle Griffith- Washington
Miniature food in 1" and 1/2" scale. Also 1" scale bedding, pillows, hats, brooms, hand-painted accent items, pumpkin patch, etc.
• Karen's Dollhouse Shop - Karen Aird - New Jersey
Specializing in handcrafted accessories, foods, artisan estate pieces and porcelain
• NPC Unlimited - Hasan Edain - Washington
Display shelvingm laser kits in all 3 scales, corner brackets & more (all laser cut).