Happiness is... Many Dealers at the Seattle Miniature Show
March 2 & 3, 2019
These dealers have worked long hours to create and assemble their miniatures for you. Some of them have traveled across the country to the Northwest, while others live closer. Their specialties are noted, so be sure to ask questions about their area of expertise. Check back often to see additions to this growing list of Seattle Miniature Show Dealers. Happiness is... many dealers all in one place!
Dealers Committed to Your Happiness in 2019
• Itty Bitty Builders - Larry & Betty Herman - California
Furniture, Glasscraft, Valerie Casson teaports, Maureen Thomas clowns and Raggity Ann & Andy dolls. Sue Wilkes animals.
• Pat Boldt Dolls - Pat Boldt - Kansas - IGMA Artisan
Handmade china painted porcelain dolls - all scales. Over 800 different faces. Dressed and undressed. Supplies.
• Vilia Miniature - Rosalia Cohugnero - Italy
Unfinished furniture, accessories also in 1:24 scale
• Sue Herber - Sue Herber - Washington - IGMA Artisan
Mostly finished and furnished 1/4" scale structures, some kits, some finished furnishings, some 1" scale structure kits.
• Small Talk Miniatures - Jan and Mary Ronning - Washington
We have mostly handmade wicker furniture, baskets, cross stitch rugs, pillows, door mats. Flowers, dolls and vintage estate finds.
• Twin Heart - Pat Richmond - California
Handmade 1" scale miniature flowers, food, kitchen items, and garden accessories
• Moe Miniatures - Ruth Moe - Washington
Laser cut kits (cherry), trim, free form embroidery, Mahogany furniture kits from Great Britain, German Christmas decorations.
• Miniatures & More - Connie Bigelow - Washington
Dollhouse Miniatures, Dolls, Artian items. Once again featuring our $5.00 table. Dollhouse Miniature Kits in 1", 1/2" & 1/4" as well as vendor display stair displays. Offering customizable shadow & room boxes.
• NAME Region N-3 - Alaska, Idaho, WA & OR
National Association of Miniature Enthusiasts
Donated items sold by volunteer members of NAME to support Region N-3 projects.
• The Dolls' Cobbler - Sylvia Rountree - Maryland
1"=1' leather shoes and luggage, ladies' accessories by others.
• Stewart Dollhouse Creations - Ruth Stewart - Montana
Handcrafted cakes, cupcakes and pastries in 1:12, 1:24 and 1:48 scales. We have a huge line of silicone molds, laser cut doilies and kits along with 30 statues and tons of 1:48 accessories.
• Nancy Richmond - Washington
New and slightly used items from a collector's collection.
• D. Sierck Ltd. - Debbie Heard - California
Estate miniatures. Bespaq: 1", 1/2" & 1/4" scale miniatures. Everything from A to Z.
• Dollhouse Lane - Laura Crain - California
Handpainted furniture, floral and garden arrangements
• Oregon Dollhouse & Miniatures - Sheri O'Brien - Oregon
I make ponds, flower arrangements, working lamps, Hankie dresses for decoratiojn. I also have many items for decorating a dollhouse from baby rattles to paper weights.
• Mini Masterpieces - Dick & Irene Hines - Oregon
Hand painted Chrysnban and pewter, fimo fruits and vegetables, plants, florals and stitchery. Stick built chicken coops, rabbit hutches, benches and furniture.
• Country Store Miniatures - Jim & Carol Olinger -Washington
We have 1", 1/2", 1/4" items, doll house accessories, building supplies and furniture.
• Linda Dolan - Washington
Returning after a year's hiatus. Collectibles and vintage; wood, metal, plastic & paper
Below are the 2018 Dealers. Will they return in 2019? Keep watching as it happens!
• Modern Miniature Magic - Valerie Hearst - California
Kitchen items, comfort food and Pampered Pets - mainly 1:12 scale
• Lola Originals - Lola Renner - N E W ! California
Unique handcrafted holiday candies and displays, gourmet foods, Gingerbread houses, etc. One-of-a-kind creations.
• Sandra Wall Rubin - Sandra Wall - IGMA Fellow
N E W ! - Illinois CANCELLED DUE TO FOOT INJURY
Beautiful floral arrangements and plansts, including 16th Century Dutch Masters paintings, as well as all types and styles of floral arrangements for use in any setting.
• Jeannie Lindquist - IGMA Artisan - Washington
Highly detailed botanically correct flowers/plants/flower kits; draped, electrified and decorated tables; lamps, biscuit tins, and her book "Mostly Paper" by Jeannie
• Asta Minis - Kathryn Gooding - N E W ! - California
Vintage and discontinued Bespaq. Production samples, factory samples and items never added to the line. Discounted prices.
• Joan Wheatley's Creations - Joan Wheatley - IGMA Artisan - N E W ! - South Carolina
Handpainted Hindeloopen (Dutch) furniture, collector cases, original treehouses, and tiny porcelain sculpted animals (mostly mice)
• Young at Heart - Debbie Young - California
One stop shop for 1/4" house kids, furniture kits and accessories Always something new!
• Lindsey Cunningham Miniatures - Lindsey Cunningham - Washington
Miniature beds, flower arrangements, necklaces and bottles
• Dragonfly International - Deb Laue - California
Kits, Supplies, Fabric, Lace and Trim
• Acquisto Silver Co. - Pete Acquisto - IGMA Fellow & NAME Academy of Honor - Arizona
Sterling silver miniature reproductions of antique silver tea sets, serving pieces, candlesticks, candelabrum, table ornaments, tureens, bowls, banks, etc. 1:12 scale.
• Yvonne L Baird and Eleonora Czyzewski Miller - NEW! - Washington
Antique and Vintage Dollhouse Dolls, Furniture & Miscellaneous Miniature Accessories
• Dorothy's Doo-Dads - Dorothy Hansen - N E W ! - Washington
Items for a sewing room, craft room, yarn shop or fabric store. 1" scale quilt kits. Kits in all scales for the do-it-yourselfer.
• Angelika's Minis - Angelika Oeckl - Washington
Vintage paper toys, books, games. Shabby Chic and Christmas items.
• Anderson Originals - Maggie Anderson - New Hampshire
Handcrafted mini bears, dolls & accessories
• Winkyn, Blinkyn n Nod - Carol Sluys - N E W ! Washington
Miniature cold painted bronzes from Bulgarian artist and antique miniatures
• Heirloom Elegance - Abby Carlson - Washington
Available are fine French laces as well as vintage and antique lace; silk ribbon; silk fabric; tiny trims; no hole beads; bunka; beautifully costumed dolls and mannequins. You will find all you need to costume a doll or a house.
• Aristocratic Attic - Julia Stewart - Washington
Ballet Tutus, gowns, hats, purses, Christmas trees, Christmas wreaths
• Lily and Joyce - Marisa Gerard -
N E W ! - Washington
Vintage dollhouse furniture from 1930's - 1950's, 3/4 scale.
• Alpen Haus (Edelweiss Miniatures) - Gayle Griffith- N E W ! - Washington
Miniature food in 1" and 1/2" scale. Also quilts, pillows, Christmas stockings - but mostly food
• D & K Enterprises - Karla Smith - Washington
1/4" flowers and supplies
• CheckMouse Miniatures (Heckart Junction) --Claudia Heckart - Washington
Specializing in 1:48 and 1:1144 scale houses and furniture, with miscellaneous 1:12 items included. Authorized dealer of Hart's Desire Miniatures.
• Layne's Fine Miniatures - Layne Halliday - Colorado
1/12 scale furniture of different periods all hand-made by Layne
• Mountain Creek Miniatures - Beth Pothen - Washington
1" scale hand-made landscaping, holiday items, bed & bath, food, and wizard items.
• Laminiworld - Angela Lee - N E W ! - California
1:24 miniature kits and 1:48 scale miniatures in glass ball.
• Sue Herber - IGMA Artisan - Washington
Mostly small scale minis (1/4" and smaller) structure kits and finished furnishings.
• Carl's Miniatures - Carl Bronsdon - Washington
Food, Candy, Holiday items
• Newton's Apple - Leslie Starker - Oregon
Bedding including pieced quilt sets and crocheted bedspread sets; lots of pllows; framed cross stitch pictures, silhouettes, original paintings, jewelry and purses!
• Carla's Designs - Carla Gaustad - California
European imports - (foods, dolls, clothing, decorative accessories). Also Carla's Designs/holiday items.
• Dot's Doll House - Dot Evans - Oregon
Hand-crafted items including holidays, ladies' accessories, kitchen, yard & garden, plus much more
• Scaling Down the Past - Lauren Jorelle - Washington
Whimsical miniature dinosaurs, fossils, carved animal heads and bear rugs.
• A.R.K. Miniature Enterprises - Robert Kindell - Oregon
Russian paper houses and accessories; Metal Earth
• Fern Vasi Dolls - Fern Vasi - IGMA Artisan - Arizona
1" scale hand-sculpted porcelain dolls
• Rik Pierce - NEW! - Washington
Rik's original castings for windows, doors, dormers, gargoyles, fireplaces, and miscellaneous. Also his two books, "The Magical World of Rik Pierce" and his"Tehniques Tutorial"
• Blue Hydrangea - Barbara Renken - N E W !Oregon
Hand made floral arrangements
• Marion's Merry Minis - Priscilla Washington - Oregon
There is something for everyone at the Marion’s Merry Minis table! We offer Sewing machines and decorated sewing furniture, sewing supplies and accessories; handcrafted camping, hunting and fishing equipment, picnic and beach supplies; Uniquely decorated beds; Mattresses, sheets, blankets, quilts and pillows; Cats, dogs and pet accessories; Flowering garden trellises; Fabric squares and grab bags; NEW Mini technology (computers, cell phones, etc.) and NEW Mini books (sewing, cooking, gardening, etc.) ALSO New! Mini LP Record Albums. ALSO new! Unfinished Half scale Southwest dollhouse and 1" scale room boxes. Be sure to stop by!
• Active Minds Games, Inc., - Kenneth Romero -
N E W ! - Washington
X-Case - An Expandable, Transportable, Display Case for Miniatures. We also sell inserts to magnetically hold miniatures in the cases during transport and display. Show special: Free shipping to all orders of 2 units or more