Become a Miniature!
Holodeck 3D Studios is returning to join us one last time at the 2023 Seattle Miniature Show! The are changing the focus of their business to the commercial side and this is the time to get what you've been wishing for. Get a FREE scan of yourself, and if you like it, decide if you want to purchase it. A miniature edition of yourself would make a great addition to your miniature collection! Put yourself in your own dollhouse or room box! This technology is AMAZING! I'm told it can even be accomplished from a photograph !!
Scale your miniature self to fit your needs— smallest size is 2.5 inches. Also available without the base shown in the photo.
Clothing Tips to Get the Best Scan of Yourself
Bright or light colors, patterns and textures work the best (white and black are not ideal). Jeans are awesome! Wear (or bring) to the Show whatever clothing or costume you'd like to be wearing as a miniature. Things to AVOID for best results:
- Highly reflective materials (patent leather, polished metal, sequins, glitter)
- Dark leggings and/or yoga pants
- Jet black clothing
- Purse straps
- Hats (may be held to chest)
- Long, thin objects (canes, ski poles, etc.) Any item that is < 1” thickness in diameter
- Glasses (they tend to blur the eyes because it prints as a texture, not a geometry) … and they look a bit like goggles
- Headphone cords, or any cables
- Shiny objects (shiny shoes or shoes with a sheen, chrome plated accessories, etc.)
- Mesh or netted type clothing (lace, tulle)